Above: Most popular post of the week: Margot takes a visit to La Bionda Hotel in Begur, Spain, by Quintana Partners.
- World’s most beautiful loo, from a Pritzker Prize-winning architect.
- Looking forward to the latest book from celebrated architect David Adjaye.
- LA designer Todd Nickey of Nickey Kehoe has launched a fragrance line: “This is a scent memory. An untold story of my grandfather, Bernard. He was a gentleman who believed in style, not as a superficial gesture, but as a guiding force.”
- On our to-do list: a visit to the iconic midcentury Noyes house in New Canaan, CT, open to the public for the first time.
- Admiring: A brilliant new line from Remodelista favorite Henrybuilt.
- Our friends at Form Atelier have opened a new space in NYC, where their highly refined sensibility is on display.
- Coveting: the new Modern Farmhouse collection from UK purists Another Country.
- On our shopping list.