Above: Revisiting a favorite rustic winter project: An Antique Stone House Revived, from John and Juli Baker of Mjolk in Toronto.
News and goings-on this mid-December weekend:
- Farewell to the Ikea catalog.
- We’re admiring new NYC-based retailer Pine & South, offering good-looking home office wares from a few favorite brands. Remodelista readers can snag 15 percent select goods, too, with code WFH15.
- And now through tomorrow (December 13), use code WSHOLIDAY2020 to receive 20 percent off online orders at Workstead.
- “Everyone I know is obsessed with Olio E Osso lip balms (myself included),” says Julie. Now through December 25, buy balm No. 2, No. 3, or No. 10 and get a free balm No. 1.
- Annie is admiring the new shop by new upstate hotel The Maker, featuring finds from the guest rooms, like bedside carafes in collaboration with local glassmaker Bow Glass.
- Stay tuned on Monday at 12 p.m. EST for the latest shop update/holiday sale at Clam Lab, paint test and practice plates included.
- In case you missed it, this week’s gift guides: good-looking utilitarian wares and old-fashioned holiday decorations to give and make (this weekend?).